It takes a special person to work at Friendship Senior Options.
Compassionate. Dedicated. Honest. Professional. Friendly. Critical thinking. These are a few of the qualities we look for in potential employees – people who are passionate about helping others.
From caregivers to management, housekeeping to healthcare services, each member of the Friendship Senior Options team has one singular goal – to enhance the lives of the seniors we serve. You make a difference.
In addition to the satisfaction you’ll receive from helping others, when you join Friendship Senior Options, Get Set to Excel. You’ll enjoy a competitive salary with excellent benefits. You'll also have an opportunity to learn and grow.
Take a positive step for your future and apply for a job at Friendship Senior Options today.
If our values align with your own, we invite you to browse our list of available positions:
Do you have what it takes to be a Friendship Senior Options associate?
We’re looking for a special type of person to be part of the Friendship Senior Options team. Take this quiz and see if you’re a good fit.
- Are you a compassionate and caring person?
- Do you have a special place in your heart for seniors?
- Would you like a career that lets you be part of something bigger than yourself?
- Would you like a career that helps others?
- Are you respectful and hardworking?
- When you do a job, do you keep at it until it’s done right?
- Are you the type of person your friends can rely on?
- Are you looking for a career path rather than just a job?
- Would you like to be part of a forward-moving organization where you can grow?
Join us and Get Set to Excel.