2017 Friendship Senior Options Associate Scholarship Program
Our mantra is Get Set. Forged in friendship, our preparation for the future is driven by curiosity, innovation and leadership. Education is key to this preparation. Our Foundation is pleased to announce the creation and funding of our newest initiative to invest in young adults preparing to Get Set through higher education. Through the generosity of donors, our Foundation fulfills our organization’s philanthropic objectives, empowering our community to build a better tomorrow. We’re proud to announce the addition of this scholarship program and look forward to supporting the outstanding students who win this year’s awards.
2017 Friendship Senior Application Guidelines
- Applicant must be a high school senior.
- Applicant must be an Associate of Friendship Senior Options or the child of a Friendship Senior Options Associate in good standing for more than twelve months.
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree, licensure, or certificate.
- Applicant must demonstrate a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Scholarship recipients will receive $1,000 paid directly to their college/university.
Required Documentation for Scholarships – Due June 1, 2017
- Completed scholarship application
- High school transcript
- Recommendation letter (Letter cannot be from a family member. Limit one.) Friendship Senior Options champions six Core Values: faith, integrity, community, service, stewardship, and growth. The recommendation letter should reflect the applicant’s commitment to one or more of these six traits.